Peter is a visionary coach, authentic leader and pioneer in the fields of professional coaching, learning, and authentic transformation. As a Master Certified Coach, Peter coaches world-changing leaders and visionaries.
Peter’s clients thrive in the sacred space he creates for them to reconnect to their most brilliant and resourceful nature. His clients quickly align and anchor their day-to-day issues, plans, decisions and actions to what is deeply meaningful within themselves. The results are immediate, powerful and empowering.
A Coaching Profession Pioneer, Peter has been teaching holistic coaching since 1996 – including at the graduate school of Johns Hopkins University. He is regarded as one of the founding contributors to the modern field of professional coaching.
- Peter co-founded Coach For Life, a holistically-based coach training school, offering two ICF fully accredited ACTP programs. – www.CoachForLife.com
- Peter co-founded CXOCoach – Engaging Your Global Leaders’ Unique Brilliance™ www.CXOCoach.com
- He helped draft the original core coaching competencies for the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Peter served as the Chairman of the Independent Ethics Review Board for the ICF.
- He is one of the founders of ACTO (Association of Coach Training Organizations).
Publication on Authentic Mastery
- Positively Brilliant Self-mastery; Reclaim Your Authentic Self Now