We’ve now passed the Solstice and are fully in the swing of Summer! So, we’re checking back in with you as a follow up to our Blog post from a few weeks ago, 5 Things to Re-Energize yourself as a Coach this Summer. And we’re wondering, have you begun taking steps to re-energize yourself?
Questions are our go-to tool for coaches, so of course we want to ask you a few questions to support your journey during this season.
Here’s a review of the Energizers, along with our questions, to give you a boost:
- Record yourself coaching and listen back to it.
What is the value of hearing yourself coach? Is there anything standing in the way of you doing this? What strategy can you think of to put in place to make it easier to take this step?
- If you’re not regularly receiving coaching, give yourself the gift of a few coaching sessions over the summer with your favorite coach.
Do you have a favorite coach? If not, do you have a colleague you might ask for a referral, or who could do some reciprocal coaching with you?
- Attend the ICF Converge conference in Washington D.C., August 24th. We will be there and would love to meet you. If you would like to meet us during one of the conference breakfasts on either August 24th or August 25th, let us know and we will save you a seat at our table. We would love to see you there!
If you’re not able to attend this conference, are there other opportunities for you to network with colleagues? Perhaps your local ICF Chapter meetings?
- Search for and listen to inspiring podcasts and Ted talks that will reignite your passion for your work as a coach.
What inspires you? What or who has inspired you in the past? Can you seek out something similar?
- Listen to great coaches do what they do best. Come along for free to Real Coaching Sessions Unplugged.
What do you notice you learn when listening to coaching? What is something you would hope to take away from listening in to some masterful coaching?
As an encouragement to our community to really reignite and energize your spark, we are offering this special, still available until July 1st!