Erin Banda, PCC
Erin spent her early career in the legal and non-profit sectors before finding the joy of entrepreneurial operations, strategy and planning. In addition to helping small organizations desiring to grow capacity and develop to the next level, Erin is passionate about supporting coaches to do the same.
A true believer in the power and value of service, Erin has spent her life volunteering and giving back. Her most impactful endeavor was founding and managing a non-profit organization working to empower HIV/AIDS-affected women in East Africa through fair trade and microcredit.
As a mentor coach, Erin’s no-nonsense approach toward partnering with clients together with her wit, authenticity, and ease of connection, provides a safe and welcoming space for coaches seeking to become more masterful in the depth of their work with their clients. Leveraging a balanced focus of values and purpose along with her deep reliance on intuition ensures remarkable outcomes for her clients.
- Administrative & Public Law Paralegal, Philadelphia Institute for Paralegal Training
- Bachelor of Arts, Government & International Relations, Clark University
- Certified Mentor Coach, Coach Cachet
- Professional Certified Coach, Int’l Coaching Federation
- Certified Coach, Accomplishment Coaching Coaches Training Program
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Int’l Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching
- Certified Quantum Coach, Quantum Coaching Method
- Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition